About us – about Albatros
We strongly believe that funny books can be educational. And also that learning can be engaging and fun. Albatros Media is a publishing house from Czech Republic founded in 1949 and specializing in children’s books. Since then Albatros has published over 10,000 titles with a total volume exceeding 350 million copies. In 1964, Albatros—together with six other international publishers— co-founded Bologna Children’s Book Fair.
Our books? Playful like a toy but educational at the same time, aiming to develop young readers’ curiosity and thirst for knowledge. Helping with first words but also with first exams. Original, innovative, and funny formats—and children all around the world just love them. A proven fact, as our books have already been published in more than fifty languages, forty countries, and five continents. Our books are looking forward to being read by US and Canadian children.
We prepared some activity sheets for you and your kids! Have fun 🤩
- Activity pack for Bella and the Lost Ball
- Activity pack for Healthy as a Dragon!
- Activity pack for The Hand Book
- Activity pack for Rockets
- Activity pack for What Goes Inside?
- Activity pack for Humans and Animals: What We Have in Common
- Activity pack for Atlas of Dogs
- Activity pack for Discovering the Underground with Snow White
- Activity pack for Childhoods of Famous People
- Activity pack for Forests of the World
- Activity pack for The Stories of Musical Instruments
- Activity pack for Colors in Nature